Goodnight Roxy

by katy&flight @, Northfield, Aberdeen, Tuesday, January 10, 2017, 16:31 (341 days ago)

Sadly we had to say goodbye to our little girl Roxy who would of been 11 on valentines day. she has had a few issues in the past and last year she got arthritis in her spine. Over the past few months she has a few problem's with her back legs but in the last few weeks her had gone down hill very quickly.

Poor Dlyan is very confused and is looking for her all over the house, he'll be getting some extra TLC to try and comfort him.

R.I.P baby girl xx

[image]

--
Flight and Tiger always in our hearts <3

Goodnight Roxy

by MacKenzie clan @, Westhill, Aberdeenshire, Tuesday, January 10, 2017, 19:31 (341 days ago) @ katy&flight

Katy, so sorry to hear about your precious beautiful girl.
Roxy was a very lucky hound to live with you and your family, she was surrounded by love.
Run free beautiful Roxy. Xxxx

--
Harry now with uncle Toby and Harlem at Rainbow Bridge. Our boys all together again. Sleep well our big special boys. We miss you all every day. Xxx

Goodnight Roxy

by Pat, Tuesday, January 10, 2017, 19:51 (341 days ago) @ MacKenzie clan

So sorry to hear this Katy, she was a lovely girl, run free Roxy. Extra cuddles to Dylan who will be missing his friend.

Goodnight Roxy

by DannyBoy 2012 @, Westhill, Aberdeen, Tuesday, January 10, 2017, 21:53 (340 days ago) @ Pat

RIP Roxy run free at the bridge xx
Big cuddles to Dylan and our thpughts are with you xx
Jane, Sara, Danny & Alfie ♡♡♡

--
Hound Hugs DannyBoy & Alfie-Elf xxxxxx

Never forgotten my big boy Patch xx missed so much xx

Goodnight Roxy

by majorsdad @, Aberdeen, Saturday, January 14, 2017, 07:22 (337 days ago) @ DannyBoy 2012

Katy, so sorry to hear this. Big bosies to you all x

Goodnight Roxy

by AngelReece, Sunday, January 15, 2017, 12:39 (336 days ago) @ majorsdad

So so sorry Katy, run free lovely girl

RSS Feed of thread