Dog sitting

by Evelyn1979, Monday, January 16, 2017, 22:25 (218 days ago)

Hello, I am looking for some help / advice. I am looking to go on holiday around 7July till around the 17 th and wondered if anyone would be interested in dog sitting my greyhound Mollie? she is quite shy and would struggle in Kennels so I'm reluctant to try this. I would be happy to return the favour , alternatively can anyone recommend someone that looks after Greyhounds whilst I'm away on holiday? Thank you in advance, any help / suggestions would be welcome. I stay in Airth, central Scotland . Thanks . Evelyn

Dog sitting

by Pat, Monday, January 16, 2017, 22:59 (218 days ago) @ Evelyn1979

I'm afraid I don't know anywhere in your area, but if you don't mind travelling have a look here https://www.facebook.com/daciegreyhomeboarding/?ref=page_internal
Hounds only boarding, its in Aberlour.

Dog sitting

by Fizzy Lizzy, Tuesday, January 17, 2017, 12:07 (218 days ago) @ Pat

Have you thought about a live-in person to care for the house and pets? I can recommend Lizzie Franks, 0785 307 2086 as she regularly cares for my friends' numerous dogs, donkeys, parrots and poultry. She has a website www.whileyoureaway.org.uk so you can have a look at that if you want.

Her Mum is a friend of mine and they are both real dog lovers. Your home and pet would be in very good hands.

Liz

Dog sitting

by Evelyn1979, Wednesday, January 18, 2017, 09:08 (217 days ago) @ Fizzy Lizzy

Thanks for the reply, I think I have Mollie sorted now, but will have a look at this for next time. Thank you Evelyn

Dog sitting

by Evelyn1979, Wednesday, January 18, 2017, 09:09 (217 days ago) @ Pat

Thanks I had a look at the page, the problem being it would be 6 hour round trip, I think I may have Mollie sorted though but thanks again. Evelyn

RSS Feed of thread