A wee bit too heavy???

by MacKenzie clan @, Westhill, Aberdeenshire, Monday, February 27, 2017, 20:34 (116 days ago)
edited by MacKenzie clan, Monday, February 27, 2017, 21:06

[image]

Mum took me to big scales at dads work today and I weighed in at 42kg!!!
Dad said that this is too heavy but mum says I'm perfect as I am!
When I first came to live with my forever family, I was 37kg , so I suppose I am a wee bit heavier. What does everyone else think? Should mum and dad put me on a dreaded diet or maybe up my exercise.......I must say, I'm not too keen on either of these options!

Sam. (Bionic Sam!!). X

--
Harry now with uncle Toby and Harlem at Rainbow Bridge. Our boys all together again. Sleep well our big special boys. We miss you all every day. Xxx

A wee bit too heavy???

by Pat, Monday, February 27, 2017, 23:10 (115 days ago) @ MacKenzie clan

We'll Sam, I notice your mum doesn't let us see you side on, she's showing us your best side :-)
I'm sorry to have to say, but I think you should lose a few kilos, you don't want any unnecessary strain on your joints, especially the one that got fixed. Extra weight increases the chance of arthritis, and that would be very bad if it got in amongst the metalwork.
A diet is no fun, but think of it as making sure you'll always be able to show those whippies a clean pair of heels :-D

A wee bit too heavy???

by MacKenzie clan @, Westhill, Aberdeenshire, Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 08:59 (115 days ago) @ Pat

Aunty Pat I promise to lose a few kilos........can't have those wee whippies overtaking me when we run in the fields!!

Sam. Xxx

--
Harry now with uncle Toby and Harlem at Rainbow Bridge. Our boys all together again. Sleep well our big special boys. We miss you all every day. Xxx

RSS Feed of thread