GAGAH Funday- Saturday 17th June 2017

by gagah-di, Friday, March 03, 2017, 11:55 (173 days ago)

The venue is the same i.e. Waulkmill Riding School just outside of Ellon, address is : Waulkmill Show Centre, Kinharrachie, Ellon AB41 8PS.

We are having our Annual Fund Dogshow as usual and registration will start at 11.30am and the Judging will start at 1pm, you and your houndies can enter as many classes that suit you and at the end of this the 1st and 2nd winners will be entered into the Best in Show class. We have stunning Trophies and Beautiful rosettes to be won. I will send out a more detailed email about the dogshow and the classes soon.

We also plan to invite our usual supporting friends i.e. SSPCA, CPL, PDSA, Barrk, DAWGS and more

Just some of the brilliant stalls we will also have are the Tombola, On the Day Raffle, The happy hound store and a good few more, including a few surprises!!!!

Our Tombola and Raffle stall is always amazing because of your generosity donating prizes, so I am kindly asking again this year if you can donate any prizes then it would be very much appreciated indeed.

We raised just over £1000 last year just in one day, so I'm hoping this year is a great success as well, all down to your tremendous support and generosity.

I hope you can all make it on the day as it is our way of just saying 'Thank You' to all of you who make all this possible with your continued support and dedication.

Roll on the 17th.....

Cheers
Di

GAGAH Funday- Saturday 17th June 2017

by MacKenzie clan @, Westhill, Aberdeenshire, Saturday, March 04, 2017, 19:59 (171 days ago) @ gagah-di

Looking forward to the funday!! We are going to try to take all 5 of our pack but not sure if Dennis would cope.
Think everyone will see a big difference in wee Wendy!!!

--
Harry now with uncle Toby and Harlem at Rainbow Bridge. Our boys all together again. Sleep well our big special boys. We miss you all every day. Xxx

RSS Feed of thread