inverurie Pets at Home 8/9 and 15/16

by Steph7, Tuesday, July 04, 2017, 20:29 (24 days ago)

Hi all

I am seeking volunteers to man Pets at Home in Inverurie 8/9th July and 15/16th July.

So far you've been amazing.... Please please keep it up!

I am toying with the idea of splitting the day into 2 hour slots, 10-12, 12-2, 2-4. Thoughts please?

This is one of our biggest fundraisers, GAGAH needs you!

If you can help, reply or contact me on 07941 239909 (texts work better, I live in the back of beyond!)

Sally and I are out on tour with the Happy Hound Store and tombolas at Echt show on 8th July, and New Deer 15th 16th. If anyone wants to help there, whether on the stall or mooching with hounds please let us know! New collars have arrived (yep I am getting in first!) tombola prizes very very appreciated, deliver to near Huntly or Pitmedden?

Thanks all

Steph xx

by Fizzy Lizzy, Thursday, July 06, 2017, 09:12 (22 days ago) @ Steph7

Hi Steph,

Theresa and myself plan to be there on Saturday. I think Theresa usually gets there about 10.0am and I plan to join her when I can, usually about 11.0am. Last Sunday, we stayed until just gone 1.0pm and I expect that will be the same this week. Not sure about the following weekend as we haven't discussed it, but if Theresa is game again, I like to keep her company as we are friends.

A lady called Clara joined us last week with her lovely Galgo, Leah. It was a nice morning although I don't think we took that much money. A few folding notes though, which always helps.

Hope this is OK.

Liz

by Steph7, Thursday, July 06, 2017, 15:04 (22 days ago) @ Fizzy Lizzy

Hi Liz

Thats brilliant thank you!

If you are able to help the following weekend just let me know.

Steph xx

RSS Feed of thread