Fundraising updates - PaH & New Deer Show

by Steph7, Monday, July 10, 2017, 17:33 (18 days ago)

Due to a lack of volunteers, we've had to cancel the collection at Pets at Home Inverurie at the weekend ☹️ Really disappointed as ever penny really does make the difference between being able to take in a dog or not.

On the up side! We had a fun day at Echt Show on Saturday, Sally and hubby were superstars as always, and massive thanks to Wendy and the very lovely Tilly for your much appreciated help (and laughs!)

Next weekend the Happy Hound Store is out on tour again at New Deer Show. This one is a two day event, so GAGAH NEEDS YOU! If you're coming anyway, bring your hound, borrow a bib and spread the word. The hounds really do bring in attention. If you can cover us for just an hour, make yourself known!

Thanks in advance

Steph

by Fizzy Lizzy, Tuesday, July 11, 2017, 09:46 (17 days ago) @ Steph7

Theresa and myself were happy enough to do a third stint at PAH next weekend, but I gather the Manager of the store felt it might be better to leave it until sometime in August. Folk can get fed up with seeing people hoping for donations if they are there too often.

I did see a couple of fivers again though, so hopefully it was worthwhile. It seemed quiet for a Saturday, but perhaps folk are away with the kids off school now.

Hope you do well at New Deer.

Liz

by Steph7, Wednesday, July 12, 2017, 20:11 (16 days ago) @ Fizzy Lizzy

Hi Liz

I collected the pots today, £62.73!!!! Great stuff for a quiet morning ????

As we can't benefit from anymore Gift Aid at PAH (we hit our limit!) and other events are going on we took the decision to leave it for a few weeks. I am looking into other venues so it's not always the kind pet owners of Inverurie we target, but we will be back there soon enough!

I'll let you know when and where we are on here.

Thank you so much to you, Theresa and the houndies for giving up your time, you're my A Team!

Steph xx

by Paddy, Wednesday, July 12, 2017, 18:16 (16 days ago) @ Steph7

[image]
If I recover from this I will see you at the weekend and show people how wonderful it for you humans to share your lives with us greyhounds.
This is my first attempt at sending a message to the forum so excuse any blunders by the human assisting me. Paddy

by Steph7, Wednesday, July 12, 2017, 20:12 (16 days ago) @ Paddy

Gorgeous pic!!

We would love to see you at New Deer xx

RSS Feed of thread